Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Defining Me..
My name is Alex and I am the oldest child in my family. I have a younger brother who is a freshman, and I have a dog named Rusty. Over the summer I went to Poland for a week and a half and then Israel for six and a half weeks. I am involved in the program Big Brother Big Sister at school. I love all kinds of music and I listen to music all the time. I like to watch plays and musicals, dances and all sorts of preformances. I'm very productive and like to get things done on time. I don't like to spend my time doing nothing I like getting out of the house and trying new things. The biggest influences in my life are my parents, my friends, and experiences that I go through. In life I hope to do something where i can help people in some way or another, and maybe even change lives if I'm lucky enough =].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment