Saturday, September 20, 2008
What would you die for?
I think it is very important to know what you believe in and where you stand. If you have something you are willing to protest for and you will do anything you can to stand up for it, it shows what matters to you and that you are living for something. I would die for my friends and family. I would do everything possible to make sure of this. Knowing what you would die for is a hard thing to understand. Right now, as I type this, I think that if I were put in a situation where I had to choose to either save myself or a stranger; I would save a stranger. It is hard to let anyone die right in front of you. Hopefully, I will not have to be put in this situation. But I think it is important to know what you believe in, why you believe in something, and what you would do for this belief, person, or cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment