Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Final Blog

With the semester coming to an end, I now can look back and evaluate myself before taking this course. When asked "who are you?" I don't think that I would change my answer, because I am Alex Kahn and i do love music etc. However, sociology has effected me internally, in ways that most people cannot see. My thoughts and views of situations may be altered but I'm not sure if I can give a complete evaluation right now. Although the class is over, I am not done growing and learning. Sociology was able to open my mind and be able to see things differently and I am still embarking on this journey. Overall I came into the class with an open mind and deep thinking and I am very happy with where this class has taken me. 

1 comment:

Sydnie D said...

Aww alex! How great! I totally agree with everything that you are saying. You're so cute!