Wednesday, November 12, 2008
College Applications
Im sadly blogging about this, because it is all I can think about. I had all of my college applications done with my transcripts sent it by the end of september so why am I still worrying about this?? As stressful as getting college applications done waiting for a responce is even worse. Its out of your hands and that kills me!!! I have gotten into Michigan State and Iowa and am waiting to hear back from U of I and Indiana, and I am now applying for housing at Michigan State and Iowa because apparently that is what you are suppose to do to hold your spot. I think its so stupid. And to apply for housing at a college I do not nessisarily want to go to is difficult for me. Its very stressful, and I just wish it would end and everything would just work out for the best. I do not think I can wait any longer. ajfgjhdgfdsjhgashfg (that was a spaz).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any word yet? Keep us posted. But, I want you to realize that it doesn't have to work out for the best, instead, the way it works out is best. Too many Americans think that there is a "best" way for things to work out. Really, though, there are just different ways for things to work out.
I like the post. Even though in my opinion it didn't really relate to socilogy, it is the way that most senior probably feel. I am the same way, I get into college, taking pressure off, yet I still work extremely hard and strive for success. I just want to lay low and leanr, with having to have homework or further stress. Although this all makes sense, I do see, after reading Sal's comment, that it does have something to connect with sociology. Even if you don't get into your favorite college or the one you want to go to, it all will work out and you will be fine. I really wanted to make the basketball team sophomore year, but it turned out for the better, Although I was mad, I was able to have more time to share with my friends and ended up having alot of fun playing IM basketball. Just like Sal said, really, there are just different ways for things to work out good.
Post a Comment