Saturday, September 27, 2008

Toilets


This weekend I was at a recording studio with my friend and I went to go use the bathroom and I walked in and it is a single bathroom with two toilets next to each other. Right away I thought about how funny that is, and why they would have two toilets right next to each other in a private bathroom. Then, I thought about all of the different toilets we looked at in different countries. Maybe the owner or the constructer who built the bathroom wanted these toilets like this for a reason. I asked the man in the studio why the bathroom is like this, and he had no idea and told me that they all laugh at it all the time. I think it was really interesting though and it triggered my sociological mind. 

1 comment:

Sal said...

Very funny. Is this a real picture of the actual toilets? Have you ever seen that SNL skit about the romantic toilets? That reminds me of this haha thanks for sharing